Jamia Urdu Aligarh (JUA) aims to establish and administer educational institutions under the rights and duties as provided under Article 30 of the Indian Constitution.
- Moto and Objectives of the Society
- Our motto is Education, Health & Character.
- To give the best possible teaching and training to its students so that they can serve society effectively and with dignity.
- To promoting and developing distance education in India & abroad.
- To give cost effective and self employment/development education programme.
- To promote tolerance, communal harmony and goodwill among various groups of people.
- To provide quality education, specially for the rular ad un-reached.
Jamia Urdu Aligarh seeks to provide quality education to all sections of the society, particularly the Minority Community. That is why it has launched Jamia Urdu College of Education (JUCE). The management of Jamia Urdu is very shortly introducing some new courses llike M.Ed., D.El.Ed (B.T.C.) Being a non- profit organisation, Jamia Urdu Aligarh provides an ideal infrastructure and other facilities to students and a congenial envrionment for teaching and Learning.