“A first-rate laboratory is one in which mediocre scientists can produce outstanding work.”
The Jamia Urdu College of Education has the best-designed, spacious, sophisticated and safe science laboratories. These labs are equipped with the most modern apparatus which encourage students to learn through experiment and research work.
Our science labs allow students to gain hand-on experience of what they learn in the classroom. Throughout the courser of every unit, we ensure students get an opportunity for practical work in the lab in all three science – Physics, Chemistry and Biology. As many as 20 students can perform wide range of experiment for optimum results. Projects can be developed of a very standard thereby encouraging investigative analysis and reasoning.
The physics lab allow for a complete practical experience for students across all grades. From experiments in kinematics to electricity, the physics lab is fully equipped for practical learning.
From titration to deducing boiling point, our chemistry lab is the perfect place for every experiment. We have a range of chemicals used for a variety of experiments and practical.
The biology labs allows students to examine and investigate the wonders of life. With microscopes and specimens (both plants animal), students can explore, experiment and discover the wonders of nature beyond the classroom.
- To encourage and enable students to develop inquiring minds and curiosity about science and nature.
- To develop interest and motivation through laboratory which will lead to development of positive attitude.
- To apply skills and knowledge in real life situation.
- To encourage and enable students to appreciate the usefulness, power and beauty of science.
- To create an understanding of the value of science.
- To help students transfer what is learned in the classroom to the world beyond.
- To develop mental and motor abilities of the students.
- To help students to develop and ability to express themselves coherently and logically.
- To inculcate the value to work together.
- To develop a respect for evidence, rationality and intellectual honesty.
- To develop scientific understanding of the physical world.
- To develop intuition and deepen understanding of scientific concepts.